TUCKER BIG BEND TRAIL SADDLE 16.5" MED FIT T93-620-9111-21 TUC762 / SP8-ABGHLMEF-E-FF
The Big Bend Trail is designed for the larger rider. A 2” wider seat pocket combined with a flatter seat rise gives the rider a more generous seat. Full stirrup leathers allow plenty of rider support. A longer bar on the 18 1/2" seat provides extra weight distribution in the loin area for the horse’s comfort. Tuckers are built to last – choose your ideal options to create a saddle that will bring you years of satisfaction. Tucker’s patented Gel-Cush™ Shock Absorbing seat gives hours of Ultimate Trail Comfort.
Experience the Next Generation Classics by Tucker
The revised Classics line has the same great look and function you know and expect from Tucker with a revitalized design. Upgraded Tucker logo hardware incorporates rings for tying gear. The revised seat has been “trail tested” and approved for Ultimate Trail Comfort. Improved engineering has allowed for a lighter-weight saddle with expanded rigging and tree fit options.
* Revitalized design with the same great look and function you know and expect from Tucker
* Upgraded Tucker logo hardware incorporates rings for tying gear
* Revised seat has been “trail tested” and approved for Ultimate Trail Comfort
* Improved engineering has allowed for a lighter weight saddle with expanded rigging and tree fit options
* Built on a fiberglass reinforced DURAhide covered wood tree for strength and lightweight
* Felt-lined skirts because it is a natural shock absorber and doesn’t pack down and create hard spots as fleece can
* Comes with nylon tie straps
Bar: Med Fit
Horn: 3" Tall
Skirt: 26" Length
Rigging: Adjustable Position In-Skirt
TUC762 / SP8-ABGHLMEF-E-FF