TUCKER HORIZON NOMAD 16.5" BNS WIDE FIT EQUITATION ENDURANCE SADDLE 249-620-4164-A2
The Equitation style provides the rider a balanced position in the seat. Stirrups are hung from English style stirrup bars placed for easy posting. Padded flaps feature strategically positioned knee rolls.
A great saddle for the English crossover rider or riders who want plenty of leg freedom and a correct seat. Narrow seat twist has a close contact feel for an enjoyable ride. Confidently ride the extra miles knowing your horse is experiencing the same unparalleled comfort because of the advanced tree system. Tender areas are protected with the ergonomic shock absorbing seat, and the English Bridle leather construction means luxuriously soft and supple leather that is naturally moisture resistant so you can feel comfortable riding anywhere.
- TriTech Fit System
- GelCush Liner
- The bars of the saddle are lined with GelCush that helps to absorb shock and eliminate pressure points for your horse.
- GelCush is a cushion that behaves like a gel. It won't pop, freeze, break down, or leak over time because it isn't a liquid.
- Flexible Panel for Weight Distribution
- A flexible panel is added to the skirt to further eliminate any pressure points and distribute weight.
- Classic Tree
- Tucker trees have been developed for decades, with ever-increasing strides in technology keeping them fitting better than ever!
- GelCush Liner
- English Bridle Leather
- This high-quality leather naturally resists moisture and is easier to clean than traditional leather.
- The dye is barrel soaked so it permeates the leather, it won't run or rub off.
- Feels supple from the first use.
- Top Tier Trim
- Detailed hand tooling.
- Handcrafted with detailed attention and the finest craftsmanship.
- Stainless steel hardware custom designed to match the saddle.
Seat Color: Black Grainout
Seat Size: 16.5"
Weight: 27 lbs
SKU: TUC743 / SP4-ABPRPRGH-E-EFJK