Durango Men's Maverick XP Steel Toe Waterproof Safari Work Boot
Style # DDB0176
This is the men's 11" Western Waterproof Steel Toe Chocolate Safari Elephant/ Black Durango® Maverick XP™. This style is full-grain leather with a faux exotic elephant embossed vamp, collar and pull straps with a faux shaft. Inside it has a soft mesh lining and a Durango® Waterproof membrane bootie to keep your feel dry all day long. It has the Durango® X-Pand System™ which is a hidden gore expansion on the inside medial seam for a universal fit and easy on/off.
It also has the Durango X-Treme Comfort footed with Memory Foam for all day comfort and support. The heel counter is high abrasion and the shank is fiberglass for lightweight stability. This style has a dual-density midsole with a firmer shock absorbing heel for added stability and a soft shock absorbing forepart for ultimate flexibility and comfort. The rolled shank area and anti-torsion ridged external shank provides added lateral stability and the outsole is a multi-durometer rubber with high abrasion outer lugs for high impact durability and softer durometer mid lugs for added flexibility and increased slip and oil resistance. It has a double row sole stich around the square toe for added durability and a 1 ½" rocker heel.
- Waterproof membrane
- Square toe
- Rolled shank area
- Fiberglass shank
- Rocker heel 1 1/2"
- Soft mesh lining
- Full-grain leather with faux exotic elephant embossed vamp, fox, collar and pull straps with faux shaft
- Double row sole stitch
- Dual-Density Midsole with firmer shock absorbing heel for added stability and a soft shock absorbing forepart for ultimate flexibility and comfort
- Anti-torsion rigid external shank provides added lateral stability
- High abrasion heel counter
- Multi-Durometer Rubber Outsole with high abrasion rubber outer lugs for high-impact durability and softer durometer mid lugs for added flexibility and increased slip, oil and heat resistance